Would you like to lose weight? Take advantage of the weekly protein diet menu. A protein diet for weight loss with a competent menu for a week will help you get results in a short time without harming your health!
Protein foods quickly satisfy hunger and restore energy resources. If you follow a diet combined with exercise, the fat reserves are quickly burned off. Without hunger pangs, it is permissible to lose up to 5 kg of weight in a week. The main thing is not to eat 3 hours before bedtime, switch to fractionated meals, avoid alcohol, carbohydrates and fatty foods and drink more than 2 liters of water.
- The morning always begins with a glass of warm water with lemon. Cottage cheese is eaten 15 minutes later on Monday.
- Snack: porridge with brown rice, whole oat flakes or steamed buckwheat:
- Lunch: 200 g of lean veal with green salad and sesame seeds;
- afternoon snack - a slice of unsalted (soaked) feta cheese, tomato;
- dinner - steamed chicken breast with broccoli;
- before bed: vegetable juice.
- Morning: water, invigorating drink, fruit;
- Snack: porridge with unrefined grain, kefir;
- Lunch: 200 g turkey fillet, vegetable salad with a spoon of bran and vegetable oil;
- afternoon snack: 150 low-fat cottage cheese or mozzarella;
- Dinner: lean meat or poultry with broccoli and dill, vegetable juice;
- before bed: kefir.
- Breakfast: yogurt, a slice of feta cheese, a hot drink;
- Snack: 2 eggs, tomato, cucumber;
- lunch: tuna, salad + 50 pine nuts or sunflower seeds;
- Afternoon snack: vegetable smoothie with kefir;
- Dinner: a large serving of cabbage and vegetable salad, seasoned with oil and sprinkled with pine nuts and seafood;
- at night - homemade yogurt.
- Breakfast: 2 eggs, a slice of cereal bread;
- Snack: pumpkin or zucchini stew, juice;
- Lunch: lean soup with croutons, beef with lettuce, steamed asparagus;
- Snack - dairy product;
- Dinner: a dish with vegetable protein: 200 g of boiled beans or chickpeas with herbs, lemon, oil.
- at night: tomato juice.
- Breakfast: dairy product;
- Snack: 2 eggs, tomato;
- Lunch: fish soup, a slice of cereal bread, steamed zucchini or green beans;
- Afternoon snack: kefir, a slice of cheese;
- dinner: stew; Vegetable salad with 50 g nuts or sesame seeds;
- for the night: celery juice with apple or kefir.
- Breakfast: steamed buckwheat in the evening, 3 slices of dried apricots, tea;
- second breakfast - fruit, 3 walnuts or 5 cashew nuts;
- Lunch: turkey with broccoli salad and cauliflower;
- Snack: cottage cheese, black crouton;
- Dinner: Bean salad or steamed asparagus with herbs, tomato juice.
- before bed: yogurt.
- Breakfast: steamed omelette, celery juice with apple;
- Snack: steamed pumpkin, 4 dried apricots;
- Lunch: fish with herbs, salad with lettuce, cucumber with seeds;
- afternoon snack: 150 g of cottage cheese or unsalted feta cheese;
- Dinner: Every protein dish with coleslaw and lemon dressing;
- for the night: kefir.
The first and second breakfast can be combined. In salads, cereals and kefir for intestinal motility, add a spoonful of bran (2 per day). Salt, natural and artificial sweeteners - honey, sweeteners are excluded. Morning tea can be drunk with 3 slices of dried apricots. Water is drunk between meals. Such a diet cannot be called healthy, but it is much healthier compared to a mono diet, in which one product is eaten throughout the day.
You can adapt your menu to your individual characteristics and preferences. The main thing is to maintain a calorie deficit for weight loss in relation to your parameters.
You can change your menu yourself or with a dietitian.
What you need to know about protein
You don't have to calculate the quantity of products up to grams. It is important to diversify the diet with protein as much as possible so that after the breakdown the body receives the necessary amino acids. When eating a type of meat or poultry, a deficiency in a certain amino acid, for example tryptophan, forms after a while, which is detrimental to health.
It is impossible to saturate the body with all kinds of essential amino acids in one day, but they do tend to build up. Hence, it is better to switch meat products to include vegetable protein in the diet. Fish and meat go well with salads. Unlike beef, seafood takes two times less to break down, so it's better to eat it in the evening.
About milk and carbohydrates
Kefir, it is better to take with a low fat content - 1-2%. 0% cottage cheese has no nutritional value. It is good to drink milk and yogurt in the morning as they start digestion. Cottage cheese is possible later. Despite the fact that mozzarella has 285 calories per 100 g, you can bite a couple of slices of cheese and tomatoes twice a week. This will partially compensate for the lack of polyunsaturated acids, magnesium, sodium and potassium. Cheese is semi-substandard in fat but is only useful after soaking. They take a long time to assimilate, which allows you to forget about hunger.
You should not completely eliminate carbohydrates, as this will overload the excretory systems and lead to the formation of ketones. A small amount of sugary substances from fruit and sweet vegetables (maltose, fructose) is allowed daily. It is good to take dry seaweed in capsules, natural supplements, and half a glass of rose hip infusion.
Why aren't you hungry?
Protein metabolism is incredibly complex. Proteins start to break down in the stomach. Under the influence of hydrochloric acid, another component of gastric juice, enzymes are produced that initiate chemical breakdown into polypeptide molecules. Together with the food lump, they reach the small intestine, where they break down into 22 amino acids and a small amount of tripeptides with the help of enzymes in the small intestine. Judging by the multi-step processes, it is clear that digestion takes a lot of time.
advantages and disadvantages
As with any other power system, there are advantages and disadvantages. With excessive protein consumption and a long period of adherence to the diet, urolithiasis develops, kidneys, liver and other organs and systems of the human body suffer from it. Protein foods contain purines, which can lead to gout and other dangerous joint diseases. The brain activity is supported by carbohydrates. A lack of glucose leads to a decrease in concentration, alertness, and memory. The nervous system suffers, unmotivated irritation, dejection and depressive moods occur.
- faster and more comfortable weight loss;
- preservation of muscle mass;
- healthy nails and hair.
- gastritis, ulcer;
- diseases of the heart, kidneys, liver;
- is not recommended for anyone over forty-five.
Principles of the famous Ducan diet
If you put together the menu yourself, you can rely on the diet of the famous Dr. Ducan focus, which consists of four phases: attack, cruise, consolidation and stabilization.
In the first case, seventy-two protein products are allowed to be included in the menu: skinless poultry, lean beef, lean fish, clams, squid, shrimp, scallops, seaweed. The list continues with cottage cheese, yogurt, milk, and fermented baking milk.
During the second, meat and seafood alternate. For variety, fruits and vegetables are added (except grapes, bananas, carrots, potatoes, and other starchy foods).
Third, efforts are aimed at consolidating the result. The cycle consists of seven steps:
- 1 day - proteins;
- 2 vegetables are added to proteins by 2;
- for 3 + 2 fruits;
- for 4 + 2 rye croutons;
- for 5 + 50 g cheese.
On the sixth day, up to 250 g of starchy vegetables are allowed. Resilience bonus - Sunday lunch In the 4th phase, a protein mono diet should be carried out once a week.
To activate metabolic processes, you have to run for 30 minutes a day at a speed of 2 steps per second.