Drinking diet is a diet for weight reduction and cleansing of the body at the cellular level from the "strict" category, in which you cannot consume solid food.
The job of a drinking diet is to reduce the load on the digestive system without significantly reducing the absorption of nutrients, vitamins and microelements into the body.
Drinking diet: Menu
The menu for the drinking diet can be adapted to your taste regardless of age, gender and overweight. Choose from the following liquids:
- brewing.Broths made from lean beef or veal, chicken and low-fat fish are allowed. Vegetable broths made from any vegetable. A small amount of salt is allowed; Spices and hot vegetables are excluded;
- Liquid dairy productsno more than 1. 5-2. 0% fat. Drinking kefir, fermented baked milk, yogurt with no food additives. Milk is poorly absorbed by the adult body, so its use is not recommended.
- Juices,only freshly squeezed from unsweetened fruits. If you are not allergic to citrus fruits, it is better to drink orange or grapefruit juice.
- All teas- black, green, red, white, fruit. Lemon or milk can be added without sugar or sweeteners;
- Kisses and compotesmade from fruits, berries, oatmeal jelly. No sugar, sweeteners, starch, or jelly;
- wateris required. Regardless of the menu of the drinking diet, you need to drink 1. 5 liters of pure clear water without gas every day.
It is forbidden to add sugar and sweeteners, including natural ones, to the drinks of the drinking diet. Alcohol, packaged juices, spicy and hot spices, vegetable oil, dairy products with a fat content of more than 2% and fat broths are excluded. Small amounts of salt can be used to make liquid soup purees.
It is advisable to include liquid vegetable puree soup in the menu of the drinking diet (at least once) daily. Recommended recipes for simple vegetable soups:
- Vegetable puree soup.A medium-sized potato, several cauliflower inflorescences, a few small carrots per liter of liquid. Pour potatoes cut into large cubes with broth or water, set on fire. When it boils add cauliflower and carrots and cook until tender. Add onion to taste, skinless paprika. Cooked vegetables are cooled and crushed in a blender. The broth is added to the desired (not very thick) consistency.
- Puree soup with beets.70-100 g beets and potatoes, 50 g carrots and leeks, a glass of skimmed milk. Finely chopped vegetables are tenderly cooked in low-fat broth or water after cooling with a small amount of broth, ground in a blender or rubbed through a sieve. Hot milk is poured, you can add a little salt.
In the "Drinking diet" menu, all other options for the preparation of pureed soups are possible, taking personal taste preferences and the restrictions described above into account.
7-day drinking diet
Following a 7-day drinking diet will allow you to cleanse the body of toxins and toxins without exhausting it or exposing it to excessive stress. The result of a drinking diet, according to reviews, will be 4-7 kg of weight loss in 7 days.
Only one of the liquid products (soup puree, broth, kefir, jelly and others) can be used as the basis for a 7-day drinking diet - a mono diet. However, it makes more sense to alternate days with different fluids in order to better supply the body with the necessary nutrients and diversify the weekly menu.
According to reviews, the 7-day drinking diet is easier to tolerate if you alternate the following drinking days without a specific order:
- 1 - dairy products, fat content not more than 1, 5-2, 0%: kefir, milk, fermented baking milk, drinking yogurt without fillers;
- 2 - vegetable and low-fat meat broths or mashed soups based on them;
- 3 - freshly squeezed fruit juices made from sweet and sour fruits;
- 4 - different types of freshly brewed loose-leaf tea, optionally with milk or lemon;
- 5 - jelly, made only from fresh fruits and berries;
- 6 - compotes made from fresh fruits and berries or dried fruits;
- 7 - oatmeal jelly.
Drink 1. 5 liters of gas-free drinking water every day throughout the week. To avoid swelling in the morning, it is not recommended to drink immediately before bedtime.
Due to a drinking diet, according to reviews, loose stools can be observed in the first few days. This is normal.
Decreased nutrient intake and a lack of habitual chewing movements can also lead to irritability, weakness, dizziness, and decreased performance.
Drinking diet: contraindications
A strict drinking diet is categorically contraindicated for:
- problems of the gastrointestinal tract;
- heart or kidney disease;
- pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- Weak general condition of the body;
- tendency to edema;
- hypertension or hypotension.
Before starting a drinking diet, it is best to have a medical exam and consult a doctor. If there are persistent manifestations of negative symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, severe headache, dizziness, the diet should be interrupted.
Ending the drinking diet
Temporary proportions of withdrawal from the drinking diet 1: 2, for example it is necessary to withdraw from the drinking diet for 7 days for 2 weeks. The exit should be gradual and careful so as not to injure the gastrointestinal tract with solid foods, from which he weaned himself during the drinking diet. It should gradually, every 2-3 days, introduce into the diet fruits, vegetables, cereals first, then low-fat protein products. It is recommended to start consuming sugar 2 weeks after the end of the drinking diet.
As a result of a drinking diet, according to reviews, the stomach is significantly reduced in volume and does not expand with a smooth exit from the diet. This allows you to satiate with a smaller amount of food, reduces appetite, and leads to gradual weight loss.
During a particularly long-term drinking diet, it is recommended to take a complex of minerals and vitamins in order to maintain the normal function of the body.
It is recommended not to use a drinking diet more than once a year, preferably after consultation and under medical supervision.